Update with Performance Fix Released
July 8, 2014
- Updated Peak and Revolt.
- Updated Heights (Coop) and Peak (Coop).
- New optic lens behavior.
- Fixed a few memory leaks that could be attributing to server lag when servers stay up for long periods of time without restarting.
- Optimized particle effects for molotov cocktails and incendiary grenades for improved client-side performance.
- Increased the player step size by 6 units (18 to 24), this means that players should no longer get stuck trying to walk over small objects.
- Changed color of vote counter so it is more visible against bright map images.
- Player counter on the scoreboard now correctly reflects the number of players in a coop game.
- The user will no longer have to enter snd_rebuildaudiocache into the console after downloading a sound pack from Workshop.
- Fixed incorrect attacking/under attack calls on inactive capture points.
- Fixed incorrect winner or a tie being an announced at the end of a coop game.
- Fixed missing Elcan and PO scope world models.
- Silencer model no longer blocks your aim for AKM and AKS-74U.