Update March 25th, 2015 Changelist
March 26, 2015
Update (03/27): We’ve just released a hot fix for Insurgency’s update on March 25th. Included are stability and bug fixes, updates to Tell and Station, and other improvements. You can read the full changelog below.
- New PVP maps:
- Tell (Push, Ambush, Strike, Occupy)
- Station (Push, Firefight, Ambush, Strike, Occupy)
- Station Night (Push, Firefight, Ambush, Strike, Occupy)
- New Coop maps:
- Tell (Checkpoint)
- Station (Hunt)
- New Insurgent Gurkha knife
- Updated Coop maps:
- Peak (Hunt)
- Heights (Hunt)
- Market (Hunt, Checkpoint)
- Revolt (Hunt)
- Added support for Soft Particles (option to enable or disable in Video Settings). This effect improves the volumetric look of various kinds of particles including dust and smoke using a technique called depth feathering.
- Matchmaking preferences are now saved from your last session.
- Fixed some thread safety issues with the main menu HTML that was causing some rare startup crashes.
- Fixed an animation-related Linux dedicated server crash.
- Fixed a Linux dedicated server crash related to AI nav area checks in Coop.
- Re-enabled render batching to improve stability on Revolt.
- Fixed being able to skip the bolt sequence on a sniper rifle by hitting reload and quickly switching weapons.
- Fixed 7x Scope not being visible on the SKS world model.
- Fixed M40 crosshair rendering in front of lens.
- Fixed restricted area at SEC spawn on Market skirmish.
- Fixed Invisible wall in Sinjar and small displacement seam.
- Fixed issue preventing direct impact damage from grenades from working.
- Scope parallax effect has been adjusted so its quicker and never obstructs the center of crosshairs.
- New sprint and crawl animations for pistols and grenades.
- New knife animations.
- In Push and Strike, each team will have access to different classes depending on if they are attacking or defending.
- In Strike, both teams will know where the cache is located at the start of the round.
- In Hunt, enemies are now more responsive to a cache being blown up, and hunt players at the end more consistently.
- The matchmaking process will now ignore servers you have on your server browser blacklist.
- Improved overview art for District, Market, Ministry, Revolt, Siege, and Uprising
- Separate crosshair texture for Mosin 7x.
Hotfix March 27th, 2015
- Potential fix for font-related crash on the kit menu.
- Fixed common coop server crash when a bot was attacking a player that just disconnected.
- Servers in the matchmaking pool now require VAC to be activated. If you are running your server with -insecure, you will not receive any matchmaking traffic.
- Implemented global server blacklist. Any servers in the PvP or Competitive playlists running game-breaking plugins (eg. country blocking, kill/damage confirmation with death messages off) will be considered for blacklisting and will no longer receive matchmaking traffic.
- Added Ukrainian localization.
- Fixed regression where capture progress was not stalling when there were equal numbers of attackers and defenders on a point.
- Fixed a few exploits around and at B push.
- Fixed several small issues throughout the map.
- Opened up the chokepoint near push objective A on Security side of canal.
- Reworked layout of rooms adjacent to push objective B to mitigate route confusion from B to C.
- Eliminated jumps up the hill to the left flank of push objective A by smoothing the terrain.
- Fixed Security blockzone for push objective B. Insurgents can no longer fire into security spawn above A.
- Removed crawlspace under ruins on left flank of push objective B approach.
- Other minor fixes.
- Tell Coop:
- Adjusted Security spawns for C and F
- Moved cache I