Summer Sale Update Changelist
June 25, 2014
- New Heights gameplay.
- Updated Ministry and Peak.
- Added 7x Scopes to FAL and M14 EBR for Marksman, Sharpshooter and Sniper classes.
- Added Bipod upgrade for M40A1 and Mosin Nagant.
- Added new F-1 Grenade for Insurgents.
- Added new “Hero Capture” achievements.
- New M14 EBR texture.
- Improved implementation of holographics sights, now also includes a lense material.
- Improved audio in Market, Ministry and Siege
- Weapons that use bipods now pivot on their bipod.
- Added new map voting UI at the end of a game.
- The game now remembers your previous fire mode choice.
- The game now allows items to be restricted on a class by class basis.
- The game will now default to your desktop’s resolution on a clean install.
- Created a new default “mapcycle.txt” that contains the most popular map / mode configurations only (as per our recent survey).
- Addressed some spawn camping issues in Siege, Sinjar, Ministry and Revolt.
- Restricted foregrips and suppressors to certain classes.
- Fixed bug in Infiltrate preventing players from returning their Intel.
- Added M14 EBR fire selection animation.
- Added M249 crawl animation.
- Fixed instance where dead teammate’s icon and name would show.
- Fixed training achievements not being granted.
- Fixed Head Hunter achievements.
- Fixed behavior of monitor brightness slider.
- “Rate” now shared to the same registry key as other Source engine games, it will now also default to 30,000.
- Reduced console spam.
- Fixed memory leak relating to the theater system.
Workshop & SDK
- Siege sample VMF is included to demonstrate gameplay and art style to custom mappers.
- Fixed updating VPK files.
- Workshop contributors can now prevent their addons from being mounted by specifying -ignorepublishedfiles on the command line.