Insurgency: Sandstorm – Patch #4
October 8, 2021
First, we want to thank each of you for working patiently with our community and support teams as we work through some launch issues. Those of you who took the time to report bugs and locate problems have really helped us to speed ahead with fixing!
If you have an open ticket with support, please continue to give us time. We read each ticket and will get back to you soon.
These patch notes are for both Xbox and PlayStation platforms.
- Game crashes that have been affecting all consoles (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, PlayStation 4 Slim, and PlayStation 5).
- Note: we have disabled 4K on PS4 Pro and PS5 as a temporary measure while we continue to look for a more permanent fix.
- Year 1, Year 2, DLC, and purchased cosmetics unlocking issues should be solved for some players.
- Fixed the toggle optic / lean bug.
- Fixed an issue where loadout and cosmetic presets would get wiped after a map change or game restart.
- Fixed an issue where the Red Dark weapon skin would not appear on the character on the Main Menu after being selected or equipped via Customization or Loadout selection.
- Fixed an issue where the Warlord Gold-Plated AKM weapon skin was missing from the Loadout Menu.
- Fixed an issue where selecting the Peacemaker and Universal Digital weapon skins in the Loadout Menu would not equip the weapon skin.
- Fixed an issue where the weapon sway while ADSing was missing.
- Fixed some visual issues related to smoke.
- Fixed multiple issues related to mistranslated text or unlocalized text
- Fixes issues related to Call Vote.
- In-game store can now be accessed from the Customise menu.
- Now able to open the Region Preferences menu while in queue for a game.
- Tell West map added to Firefight mode.
- Bugs related to Prone positioning.
- Colour settings not saving.
- Gore animations missing.
- Lack of audio effects on guns.
- Missing textures, low res graphics.
- Ragdoll death occurring instead of full animations.
- Voice chat cutting out.
The Assault Pack is now live on Steam, PlayStation, and Xbox! This is only available for those who have purchased the Gold Edition / Year 2 Pass. We got pictures!
The Brain ‘em Playlist is now live on consoles! Sharpen your knives, prime those explosives, and aim for the head! Go collect them headshots! Live from now until Oct 19th.