Day of Infamy Update March 28th
March 28, 2017
Today we have released a small update to address a number of minor issues. Full changelist below:
- Updated German 29th Panzer unit to alleviate identification confusion.
- Officer: khaki jacket, grey pants.
- Sniper: khaki jacket, khaki pants.
- All other classes: grey jacket, khaki pants.
- Updated first person sleeves to khaki.
- Fixed an issue where the US 28th Infantry Division unit was not available on Foy, Bastogne or Reichswald.
- Fixed Gordon Highlanders unit not being available on Ortona.
- Add missing camo netting helmets for the Officer, Rifleman & Sniper classes of the US 82nd Airborne unit.
- Fixed an issue where the US 82nd Airborne unit had the wrong uniform assigned on spawn.
- Corrected unit art & player profile art for the US 82nd & 101st Airborne units.
- Tweaked the texture colour for the german snow camouflage & wehrmacht sleeves.
- Fixed HUD icons dimming when spectating a player who is aiming down sights.
Map Balance & Fixes
- Fixed a destructible wall that was assigned to the wrong faction.
- Added missing final Entrenchment spawn.
- Added a trench along the open field to assist Allies in reaching the first farmhouse objective.
- Updated navmesh.
- Smoothed terrain to improve movement throughout the map.
- Fixed nodraw brush
- Fixed a stretched texture.
- Moved the Axis neutral spawn further back in Frontline.