Day of Infamy Patch Jan 6
January 6, 2017
Today we are releasing a patch to address some issues and make some improvements based on feedback we have received since launching Beta. Full change list below:
- Resolved crash when connecting to a different server.
- Class loadouts can now be saved from the outfit selection menu.
- Once you have selected a loadout to be saved, type a name for it in the box and click the “Save Loadout” button.
- Loadouts which cost more supply than your current supply will be greyed out and unselectable.
- Max squad size changed from 16 to 20 to support up to 40 player servers.
- New Sabotage scenarios
- Comacchio Sabotage
- Reichswald Sabotage
- Bastogne Sabotage
- Saint Lo Sabotage
Game Mode Changes
- Added 3 starting waves for each team.
- Added new “auto regroup timer” which triggers after a second “dead player ratio” is reached. When 40% of the defending team dies, the regroup point opens up. When 60% of the defending team is dead, the 40 second timer is set.
- Fixed a bug with spawning in the wrong location.
- Defending team can no longer regroup when there is just 1 remaining target.
- Now 40% of the defending team must die in order for a regroup point to unlock instead of 50%.
- Increased the class limits across the board.
- Reduced the amount of pellets the Ithaca shotgun fires from 12 to 9.
- Increased the Carpet Bomber bomb count from 12 to 16.
- Increased the Stuka damage radius from 1400 to 1600.
- Increased the effectiveness of the Strafing Run.
- Fixed bug in the outfit selection UI where after selling one item, items which could now be purchased would not indicate this to the user.
- Fixed enemy bots not having bayonets.
Level Design Changes
- Updated main street in the town with more cover.
- Added more defensive positions in and around the church.
- Made a few more buildings accessible in the town.
- Unblocked an area which was sealed off previously.
- Updated Flak locations for sabotage.
- Updated Liberation objective locations.
- Revised Stronghold spawn locations.
- Updated art in numerous areas of the map.
- Continued optimization.
- Fixed several glitches throughout the map.
- Adjusted bridge area and bunker.
- Adjusted Axis spawn/area to make it less easy for Allies to lockdown the area.
- Moved Reichswald house to improve balance for Frontline and Liberation.
- Extended lake to make the area more interesting and diverse.
- Added more trees and cover around the Reichswald house.
- Removed trees near Offensive A to improve line of sight for both factions.
- Changed objective location Offensive, Liberation B and Frontline C to Bridge Bunker.
- Updated Frontline objectives to improve balance.
- Made a few upstair’s areas accessible.
- Moved the initial spawn for axis in frontline
- Fixed several clipping issues
- Closed off a broken wall
- Updated all the rubble materials.
- Updated Frontline and Liberation scenarios.
- Various level design tweaks throughout the map.
- Tweaked spawn locations for Liberation and Frontline.
- Fixed stuck spots.
- Optimized navmesh.