Brittany Update Patch Notes
October 10, 2017
Release Date: October 10th 2017
- Brittany (New Map)
- Supports Offensive, Liberation, Invasion, Stronghold, Entrenchment, Firefight and Intel.
- Shooting Range (New Training Map)
- Supports the Sandbox mode.
- In-Game Foliage Editing tools
- Map Name and Location UI element that fades in at the start of a game
- Hint system for new players (only available at the Shooting Range)
- The foliage shader now support alpha-to-coverage rendering when MSAA is set to 4x or higher.
- Improved ambient light accumulation for foliage clusters.
- Added item store button to the main menu.
- Added support for weapon upgrades and gear items to the game_player_equip entity.
- Improved game_player_equip weapon selection behavior.
- Added Respawn input to the prop_physics_respawnable entity.
- Added option to func_destructible_wall and prop_destructible that allows you to disable the high explosive requirement.
- Added new UI sounds to the main menu.
- Added new UI animations to the main menu.
- Added music transitions when switching to various sections of the main menu.
- Added Tour notification to the main menu that shows up when you can start a new Tour.
- Removed First Deployment playlist button that used to show up for unranked players.
- Added self-shadowing support to the WorldGGX shader.
- Improved handling of the navigation button states of options menus.
- Use the SourceScheme for the legacy server browser to more closely match DOI’s visual aesthetics.
- Dog Red Graphical Update
- Added various amounts of set dressing.
- Added foliage.
- Added new Matilda tank model
- Added new cash register model
- Added new Tiger tank model
- Updated Vickers materials and textures
- Updated Enfield materials and textures
- Entrenchment: Regroup points won’t move if the bots are capturing the current CP, avoiding a situation where the player had to sprint between multiple points.
- Stronghold: Fixed a bug where the counter attack siren wasn’t spawning aircraft.
- Foy, Comacchio, Breville and Dunkirk navmesh update
- Fixed a bot spawning into a wall on Foy Stronghold
- Fixed artillery taking too long to arrive on target (should arrive 35% faster).
- Fixed reticule alignment on the G43 scope.
- Fixed Steam friend detection function (affects Steam friend icon highlighting).
- Fixed HTML entities not being stripped from news panel titles.
- Fixed rain not showing up on lower shader detail levels.
- Fixed Frontline waves decrementing when they shouldn’t in specific cases.
- Fixed Liberation waves decrementing when they shouldn’t in specific cases.
- Fixed issue that made it impossible to spectate bots in cooperative modes.
- Fixed presets not saving and loading after having been saved once during that session.
- The engine will now display an Out of Memory error before crashing to desktop when it has run out of memory.
- Fixed stack corruption bug in UTIL_ReplaceKeyBindings.
- Fixed issue that prevented people from saving their audio settings.
- Fixed an issue in the Video settings menu that caused UI elements to contain previous changes after they are discarded.
- Fixed Apply button not being made invisible when there are no dirty values present.
- Fixed restoring defaults for some settings on the Game settings menu.
- Fixed missing recommended video setting values for all of our previously new video settings.
- Fixed a UI bug that caused control points to be displayed incorrectly when they were above or below you.
- Tweaked the water shader’s specular reflection intensity.
- Fixed temporary entities not being aligned to 16 byte boundaries.
- Fixed missing masks and normal maps on C47, B25 and Ju52 aircraft.
- Optimized collision mesh on all support aircraft.