Posted on August 25, 2016
- Write well organized, optimal and easy to read code for Unreal Engine 4 and potentially Source Engine projects as well.
- Collaborate with others to help New World accomplish its technical development goals.
- 3 years experience writing code for games or mods.
- Strong understanding of C++ and game programming concepts.
- Experience programming for Unreal Engine 4.
- Familiarity with blueprints and the pros/cons of using code vs. using them.
- Experience working on a shipped game.
- Console experience.
- Experience programming for Source Engine.
- Experience with tools programming.