Insurgency Patch: 4th May 2018
May 4, 2018
Today we updated Insurgency with a small patch to improve stability, security, and gameplay experiences. Players will be required to restart their game and update to the latest version in order to connect to online svers.
– 64-bit support for Windows and macOS.
– BattlEye security and compatibility update. It also now be required to enter official NWI co-op servers
– Updated localization files.
– Lowered resupply grace timer to 30 seconds, which now only allows you to resupply up to 3 times at the start of the round with no time penalty.
– Added delays to many radial commands to prevent spam.
– 64-bit dedicated server available for Windows.
– Updated SurfaceGGX shaders from Day of Infamy.
If you are having technical issues with this update please contact [email protected]