Head of Marketing
Posted on July 9, 2019
Calgary, AB, Canada
September 1, 2019
Hey, making games is tough but you know what’s tougher…promoting them and getting gamers to buy them. We’ve figured out how to make games and now we need you to help us promote them and build a huge community of gamers that love what we do. We want to talk with you if you’re a marketing leader with at least 3 years of experience in the gaming industry AND these characteristics are who you are:
- Big picture thinker
If you want an opportunity instead of a job, if you are hungry to have a big impact and see how your efforts generate results, if you want to have a blank canvas from which to build, New World is the place for you.
Here’s what it takes to go to the next step…
- 3+ years of game industry experience in roles requiring program management, data analysis, process improvements, creative problem solving, cross-functional collaboration.
- College degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing marketing plans.
- Fluent with the latest digital technology and social media trends.
- Proficient with Social Media management and Public Relations.
- Strong knowledge of b2c focused digital, event and trade marketing.
- Knowledge of and passion for video games, especially PC and console games.
- Strong leadership skills and executive level decision-making experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly self-motivated and proactive with ability to work with minimal supervision and in a team environment.
- Strong planning and project management skills and exceptional analytical skills.
- Ability to work swiftly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
And if you have any / all of these then you go straight to the top of our list…
- Strong creative marketing vision / digital content creation skills.
- Marketed successfully launched games on PC and/or console platforms.
- Knowledge of game platforms and game industry in general.
Please click the Apply Now link and send us your resume as well as a note about why you want to work for New World. In addition, please follow this link and complete our applicant survey.