Game Programmer: Mid-to-senior
Posted on September 17, 2019
October 1, 2019
Are you a talented programmer looking to work on cutting-edge games?
New World Interactive is the newest game developer in Calgary, which is poised to grow into the newest video gaming hub in Canada. We’re building our team and seeking programmers who specialize in a variety of different areas.
Before applying make sure you meet these minimum qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills and detail-orientedness
- Experience working collaboratively with others on games
- Strong grasp of advanced programming techniques related to a specific specialty
- Proficiency with Visual Studio using C++ (or C# if Backend specialty)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent 3+ years related work experience
And, if you also have these qualifications then please apply immediately:
- Expertise in AI, Animation, Rendering, Tools, Backend or Gameplay Programming
- Expertise with Unreal Engine
- Console experience (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PS3, Xbox 360)
Please click the Apply Now link and send us your resume as well as a note about why you want to work for New World. In addition, please follow this link and complete our applicant survey.