DOI Beta Trailer and Hotfix Dec. 23/24
Posted on December 23, 2016
First, we wish our community a happy and safe holiday season!
Today we are releasing a hotfix to address a few issues from yesterday’s Beta launch update.
UPDATE DEC 24: We have released another hotfix with the following changes, in addition to the changes outlined below.
- Fixed a client crash when entering the outfit selection menu.
- Fixed issue with bolt-action rifle stripper clips.
- Fixed issue where Grease Gun and Sten stocks would be missing when a sling is attached.
- Fixed issue with number of rounds ejected on half-empty reloads.
- Bastogne: Add additional Entrenchment objective.
- Reichswald: Fixed capture zone.
- If gloved hand view models are not defined for a class they will fall-back to normal hand models. This will fix maps set to cold weather that also feature Commonwealth Forces.
The Dec 23 changelist is:
- Increased Stuka bomb penetration distance from 300 to 500
- Modified strafing aim logic, it now starts closer to your cursor instead of the cursor acting as the center point of the strafe.
- Fixed a crash on the class menu.
- Fixed attachments not rendering on weapons when hovering over classes in kit menu.
- Fixed some issues with Stronghold gamerules logic.
- Fixed Entrenchment points unlocking improperly.
- Fixed aircraft spawning during pre-round in Raid.
- Fixed some animation issues relating to the Springfield grenade launcher.
- Fixed some animation issues relating to the Kar-98k, Springfield & Enfield rifles.
- Fixed supply drops disappearing shortly after drop on Reichswald and Bastogne.
- Fixed incoming enemy bomber VO playing the friendly bomber lines.
- FG42: Updated viewmodel textures.
- Fixed a glitch in the town where players could get behind a wall.
- Fixed spawn & objective positions.
- Fixed a nodraw face in the town near objective B.
- Fixed missing localizations for some objectives.
- Extended 3d skybox to improve air support.
- Added missing soundscape proxies for co-op modes.
- Fixed an area portal window issue.
- Fixed a number of colliding props.
- Adjusted fade distances on crates in the bunker.
- Disabled displacement light super sampling in VRAD any maps compiled again after this fix will no longer see black areas on displacement surfaces.
- Disabled join faction button if the team you are attempting to join is full.
- Added Saint Lo to Liberation & Offensive only playlists.