Day of Infamy mod update May 26, 2016
Posted on May 26, 2016
The Day of Infamy mod has been updated on Workshop with five new community-made maps added to the official map rotation, and new content including a shotgun and updated weapon assets.
New Multiplayer and Coop Maps
New Coop Maps
- New M1912 pump action shotgun for American Assault and Demolition classes.
- New Kar98k rifle, scope and bayonet assets.
- New Bazooka assets.
- New first person Luger pistol animations.
- The MP40 now uses a unique model so any Workshop mods that replace the one in Insurgency will not replace the one in DoI.
- Updated first person melee animations.
- Fixed textures and shaders on the Luger pistol.
- Fixed being able to skip the MG42 and M1919 reloads.
- Removed bayonet from G43.