Posted on June 11, 2019
Calgary, AB, Canada
- Create, edit and publish content for the company’s blog and all other official social media channels.
- Manage and engage social media community as it exists across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch and other networks.
- Maintain a consistent presence and friendly environment across all communication channels, engaging fans via social media channels, events, chats, direct email, and other NWI fan discussion outlets.
- Create and present regular reporting to internal teams on community engagement and social media metrics. Track content consumption, traffic growth, user registration among other things.
- Create and present regular community feedback reports to aid our production and development teams in adding new features and identifying issues in our live products.
- Help develop community campaign strategies in line with marketing/brand/PR objectives.
- Build and maintain direct relationships with key community and social influencers.
- Conceptualize and manage execution of new social media engagement initiatives such as events, contests, and promotions.
- Work with internal teams to create and produce content, including video assets.
- Compile daily monitoring reports on fan discussion and be responsible for tracking down answers to fan questions.
- Manage, reward and energize fan communities of NWI game franchises.
- 3 years of community management experience in the game industry.
- Extensive social media management experience in the game industry.
- Proficient with video and audio streaming and recording equipment.
- Knowledge and passion for online community creation and social media.
- Knowledge and passion for video games, especially FPS.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly self-motivated and proactive with ability to work both with minimal supervision and as part of a team environment.
- Strong planning and project management skills and good analytical skills.
- Ability to work swiftly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of HTML, BB Code, Sony Vegas or Premiere Pro and Photoshop.
- Multiple languages (especially Russian and/or Chinese)
Applications MUST include:
- Cover Letter telling us why you are passionate about working at NWI.