Community Content Producer
Posted on August 25, 2016
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Community Manager.
- Correspond with external PR and marketing partners.
- Write news and blog posts.
- Engage with the community via official media channels including Steam, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Organized and deadline driven
- 2+ years working in a games industry community management or related marketing role.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing the English language.
- Fluent in multiple languages.
- Video and livestream content production.
- Graphic design talent.
- Existing social media audience in related genre.
- Experience working in media outside of game industry.
- Genuine fan of New World’s games.