Insurgency Sandstorm Questions and Answers

Posted on January 12, 2018

On this week’s livestream we were joined by Insurgency: Sandstorm’s Lead Game Designer Michael Tsarouhas to answer the most popular questions we received in response to his community update and our gameplay videos. 

Highlighting Competitive Insurgency

Posted on January 11, 2018

Interested in competitive Insurgency, but have no idea where to practice or where to watch? Link from Insurgency’s competitive community gives us a primer!

Learn from the Pros: Embassy Strategy

Posted on January 10, 2018

Competitive players JeMs and Wooly have created a great video discussing strategies for Embassy. They also cover timings and team set-up locations. Learn from some of the best!

Insurgency Sandstorm Community Update, A Shift in Direction

Posted on January 3, 2018

Hey everyone, my name is Michael Tsarouhas. I am the lead game designer on Insurgency: Sandstorm, and I want to give you all an update on what we’re up to…

Flakturm Update Patch Notes

Posted on December 14, 2017

Known Issues The upgrade to 64-bit has been a big undertaking. We’ve been working on solving as many of the bugs and glitches we ran into as possible but there…

Flakturm Update Overview

Posted on December 11, 2017

It’s been almost a year since our game entered beta, and 9 months since Day of Infamy’s launch. Since that time we’ve been hard at work developing free content updates…

Insurgency Gym Competitive PUGs

Posted on December 9, 2017

This Saturday @ 2PM EST the Insurgency Gym will be hosting a PUG Event that is oriented towards new-to-competitive players!

New Insurgency: Sandstorm Video Features and Closed Alpha Coming Soon!

Posted on November 29, 2017

We’ve been quiet about Insurgency Sandstorm. So we decided to start showing off the game in a series of videos debuting tomorrow at Noon CET / 6AM EST!

Competitive Insurgency PUGs Every Saturday!

Posted on November 17, 2017

Are you an Insurgency player that’s looking for a little more competition?

Video: Back to Bootcamp!

Posted on October 19, 2017

We just completed our second livestream featuring basic information for new Day of Infamy players.